Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lindsay Hansen (Chair)
Request for Proposals
We are currently seeking proposals for presentations, panel discussions, and problem-solving sessions for our upcoming annual meeting to be held at UC Davis from October 19-20.
Proposals that offer practical tips and techniques in the field of music librarianship are strongly encouraged. Proposals from student members are also welcome. If you’re presenting at IAML, if you've submitted something for MLA 2018, or if you’re working on an article, this is a great opportunity to continue or start sharing your work with colleagues!
Proposals are due Monday, July 28th
The proposal should include:
• A working title of the presentation/panel
• The name(s) and affiliations(s) of the presenters/panelists
• A short description of the presentation/panel (100-300 words)
• The length of time needed (including lightning round)
• Any special technology requirements beyond a computer, projection screen, speakers, and an Internet connection
Proposals should be submitted to the Google Form
and questions can be sent to the program committee:
Lindsay Hansen email@example.com
Scott Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Colby email@example.com
on behalf of the Program Committee